Hi Peter,

Anything you can do will be helpful. This is more than a bit of pain.

First, if your school's using Windows, it forces you to open up significant security holes.

Secondly, if your school's using all Macs or all Linux, you're kind of forced to keep around and support something with Windows just to do a couple of reports. Not to mention the problems with security.

The state should support modern browsers that can run on all platforms. It can't be that hard -- businesses are doing it all over. Granted, most of them are using Linux servers, but not all.

IMO

Thanks,

I\/I ark

Mark Kline, M.Ed.
Technology Coordinator
Waterbury-Duxbury School District, Vermont