John, we've been having the same problems down here in big old
Hardwick...seems like the afternoons are the worst.  I just assumed that
Google gives us what we pay for.

Dave Mitchell
Tech Dude
Hazen Union School
Hardwick, Vermont

--
This email may contain information protected under the Family Educational
Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) or the Health Insurance Portability and