From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John Peters
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 7:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Google Apps Connectivity

We are having a problem maintaining connectivity with Google Apps at several of our schools.  Students will connect and then the connection times out with students getting a "trying to connect" error message.  This is not a problem every time in that it has been sporadic over a period of time and it is disruptive.  Yesterday we experienced issues in three schools.   I have read the Google Apps Best Practices Networking Guide and I believe we are doing everything they recommend.  Has anyone else been experiencing this issue? If so, what corrective actions did you take?

Thank you,

John Peters
Director of Technology
North Country Supervisory Union
121 Duchess Ave Suite A
Newport, VT 0585-5517
802.334.5847 ext 2018

"Technology is not a panacea"  Law #10 Microsoft's 10 Immutable Laws of Security