Thank you for your replies.  I took all of your comments under advisement and performed the following actions.  I ran “nslookup –debug drive.google.com 8.8.8.8” and took the results to add a CFS exclusion list in our SonicWall on the IP address range returned.

Are these actions sufficient?  Are there any other corrective actions I should consider?

Thanks

John Peters

Director of Technology

North Country Supervisory Union

121 Duchess Ave Suite A

Newport, VT 0585-5517

802.334.5847 ext 2018

“Technology is not a panacea”  Law #10 Microsoft’s 10 Immutable Laws of Security