From: School Information Technology Discussion [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Keith Puffer
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 9:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Google Apps Connectivity

John,

Perhaps.  Google shifts servers/IP schemes ever so often...also look at the content filter as a whitelist range if possible?  Just guessing really...

Keith

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 9:17 AM, John Peters <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thank you for your replies.  I took all of your comments under advisement and performed the following actions.  I ran “nslookup –debug drive.google.com 8.8.8.8” and took the results to add a CFS exclusion list in our SonicWall on the IP address range returned.

Are these actions sufficient?  Are there any other corrective actions I should consider?

Thanks

John Peters

Director of Technology

North Country Supervisory Union

121 Duchess Ave Suite A

Newport, VT 0585-5517

802.334.5847 ext 2018

“Technology is not a panacea”  Law #10 Microsoft’s 10 Immutable Laws of Security