How about removing Java 6 from Mac OS 10.6.8?  I am not looking to update to 10.7 as we have no license nor do we intend to update this one iMac OS.

Apple and Oracle do not provide any method of removing 6.45 so that I can install Java 6 update 5 (6.26) that is required for one of the VT submissions (Kindergarten)...  Not just a matter of disable the version, need to remove so that I can install.

Anyone?

Keith