I installed Mavericks on a test machine this morning. If you are running Mac os 10.8 servers, you will not be able to run Workgroup Manager, or the  Server utility. The servers will also have to be upgraded or you'll have to use a 10.8 client machine to run the software. I haven't had time to play with it yet. The first thing I'll test is to make sure it connects properly with our current LDAP solution which I'm sure it will.

Bryan

---

Bryan Thompson
Technology Coordinator