Greetings from Albania Kosovo and Macedonia   Will miss call. Cynthia

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 23, 2013, at 6:39 PM, "Drescher, Peter" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello all:

Our October Webinar series continues on the 28th with a focus on dual enrollment and opportunities for distance learning.  Please join us and hear as we encourage some of our higher education partners to share their programs around dual enrollment.

Please pass this along to curriculum coordinators, principals and educators and urge them to attend.  Also discussed will be Internet2 as a resource for schools and using the Learning Network of Vermont to connect classrooms with great resources.

Please pass along the information for folks to attend on Monday Oct. 28.

Webinar connection instructions below...

OCTOBER 28

Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/133160750

Join the AOE and partners for a webinar discussing the new broadband capabilities that many schools are connecting with and learn how your school and classroom can get involved with some projects on Internet2, a separate Internet devoted to education and research.  Our second installment of this series includes higher education partners discussing dual enrollment opportunities

Title:

Broadband Connectivity and Internet2

Monday, October 28, 2013

Time:

3:00 PM - 4:00 PM EDT

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.

System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server

Mac®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer

Mobile attendees
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet

Peter Drescher
Education Technology Coordinator
Vermont Department of Education
120 State St.