There is no organizational way to manage iTunes users that I have found.  Until that is in place I would be very leery of going that route.

But to be truthful I have spent the last several weeks cursing Apple as I have been attempting to build a decent workflow to manage the iPads we have in our school.  I have an apple configurator/Meraki combination and still not happy.

   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003
My Sites
 ~ Edlisten.com Educational Podcast

gClassFolders ~ Create Google folders for your class.