Hi all,

We had a fantastic harvest celebration yesterday. Personal phones and other devices were capturing many of the day's events in photos and videos. Can anyone recommend a site that allows multiple people to upload content that is viewable only to the owner of the content and the owner of the account (ensuring privacy for students who have requested it)? We are a Google school, so I've thought of uploading and sharing via Drive, but I'm looking for something a little more streamlined.

Our yearbook uses ReplayIt by Jostens, but I believe it's solely for use with creating yearbooks.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Sue

Susan Monmaney, Librarian