any issues with enforcement bc of the lack of signature?

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 11:29 AM, Bob Wickberg <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We switched to a passive policy a year or so ago.  The student handbook
spells out expectations for student behavior in all areas, and
consequences for not meeting those expectations.  We saw no reason to
treat computer use any different from, say, plagiarism, it was taking too
much of my time to track who had, and hadn't, returned the forms, it was
difficult for teachers to plan computer based activity in September,
knowing a few of their kids might not have access, etc.

Bob Wickberg
Technology Coordinator
802-451-3418

--