Chittenden East SU has same approach.  We treat the AUP the same as any other policy/procedure.  It's included in the handbook, and expected to be followed just as are the bully/harassment, weapons, and other policies. None of other policies are singled out for stand-alone signatures.

With all due respect to the state's template at http://www.vtvsba.org/policy/g11.html, it is antiquated. Even though it was revised just a couple of years ago, and I was on that revision committee, I was disappointed to read the final product. It was little more than a rewrite of the old AUP.

Steve Jarrett
District Technology Supervisor
Chittenden East Supervisory Union
802-858-1729