From: Mitchel Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
To: SCIENCE-FOR-THE-PEOPLE <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sat, Oct 26, 2013 12:15 am
Subject: Another letter with regard to this list's discussions

From: LEL <[log in to unmask]>

I’d like to jump in for a moment here and say that we should all be grateful for those who report what facts they can find ---and if they try to connect some dots but aren’t always right on the money ­ we  should still be grateful we had the information so we can connect the dots another way ( global warming for instance)

The problem would be if we let phrases like "fear mongering"  keep us from learning that there is an increase of animals with problems and fish with problems in these areas. Much necessary information is suppressed in every community across our nation  with the simple phrase  "fear mongering" -- and that alone was a red flag when I read this --but the biggest red flag for me here was the comment about the flu vaccines.   In fact it is “fear mongering “ that drives people to get vaccines every year in droves I have concluded from the research I have done.  I invite you to do your own .

Amazingly, when I was researching West Nile  incidents vs cancer & other  detriments from pesticides, I was led to inquire about  a comparison of the number of deaths from flu vs the number of deaths from flu vaccine.  I would dare any one of you to find me a site with an accurate analysis of complications and deaths from flu vaccines.  It was amazing . I even implored this group to try to find me  the scientific data on it .  Despite the millions that get flu vaccines every year ­ they do not publish the information to really show what your risks are from the vaccine itself .  Like fluoride ­ and pesticides for West Nile ­ we are told the chemicals/ vaccines save lives or guard against illness/disease.  But if you don’t know the real results from the “cure” itself, it would be hard for you to concur. The people telling you about it  have a “dog in the fight”  - a money making one !

So let’s not kill the messenger ­ let’s be grateful for whatever we can get to help us be aware . Especially from those not being funded to put out a corporate perspective….  And email me if you find the flu stats --- I’m still hunting …

Lora

http://www.MitchelCohen.com
Newest posts:
- Remembering Che Guevara on this 46th anniversary of his assassination (Oct. 9, 1967)
- Bill De Blasio and Nicaragua -- a refutation of the corporate media
- New Petition to Free Lynne Stewart
- "I ain't gonna fight Obama's wars no more" (song)
- "Lawrence Summers to head the Fed? You've got to be kidding!" Check it out.

http://www.lulu.com/shop/mitchel-cohen/what-is-direct-action/paperback/product-20937425.html
Mitchel Cohen's book, "What Is Direct Action? Lessons from (and to) Occupy Wall Street" (foreword by Richard Wolff) (596 pages). Get it now!

Ring the bells that still can ring,  Forget your perfect offering.
There is a crack, a crack in everything, That's how the light gets in.
~ Leonard Cohen