Members of EWB!

Our website is now active again! Visit: http://www.uvm.edu/~ewb/
We have finally been able to update our uvm website again. The last update has not been since January which has been way too long. Our website will now be another source of information for our members and members of the UVM community. We will be updating the website more frequently from now on with current events, meeting times, and project updates. This will hopefully become a great resource for us to communicate with everyone in addition to our listserv and facebook group. Please continue to check our website page as we continue to update the other sections. We are also open to any suggesstions that anyone has to make the website better and add to it!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Baxter Miatke

UVM Engineers Without Borders President
Chem 31 Recitation Leader/ Learning Skills Tutor
973-870-7829

http://www.uvm.edu/~ewb/