Members of EWB!

  Our website is now active again! Visit: http://www.uvm.edu/~ewb/
  We have finally been able to update our uvm website again. The last update
has not been since January which has been way too long. Our website will
now be another source of information for our members and members of the UVM
community. We will be updating the website more frequently from now on with
current events, meeting times, and project updates. This will hopefully
become a great resource for us to communicate with everyone in addition to
our listserv and facebook group. Please continue to check our website page
as we continue to update the other sections. We are also open to any
suggesstions that anyone has to make the website better and add to it!
  Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Baxter Miatke

UVM Engineers Without Borders President
  Chem 31 Recitation Leader/ Learning Skills Tutor
  973-870-7829
http://www.uvm.edu/~ewb/