Hey EWB!
First of all, I want to thank you all again for all your help last Friday
with our doughnut sale. It was a huge success and we raised over $800 for
our project in Nicaragua. I would like to also thank our professional
mentor Sebastian for taking the trip to go pick up the doughnuts for us. It
is greatly appreciated!

That ties well into the next thing being our work on our application for
EWB-USA. We have been in touch with Carrie and she will be coming
this THURSDAY NIGHT AT 7:30 IN VOTEY to work on our application with us
and provide us some insight into the communities and their needs. If you
are interested in learning more about Nicaragua and work on the application
with us you are welcome to come on thursday night. Sorry about the short
notice, but hope you can come if your interested.

If you can't come on Thursday do not worry as we will have a general
meeting on MONDAY 11/18/13 AT 6:30to go over our projects and get you all
the information before we leave for break. Enjoy the rest of your week!

Don't forget to check out our website to for updates and more information.
It's looking good! http://www.uvm.edu/~ewb/

Baxter Miatke

/UVM Engineers Without Borders President/
/Chem 31 Recitation Leader/ Learning Skills Tutor/
   973-870-7829
http://www.uvm.edu/~ewb/