  _____

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Anita Bean
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 11:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: corrected copies of death certs

Yes, we shred it.

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 10:44 AM, Sally Hoyler <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

Brain cramp time...When I receive a corrected copy of a death cert (within a
couple of weeks of the original) do I dispose of the original?

Sally

Sally Hoyler

Town Clerk/Treasurer

Town of Ripton