Montgomery has a building use policy.  You can find it on our website @
www.montgomeryvt.us.

Renee J Patterson

Montgomery Town Clerk/Treasurer

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Karen Clinger
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2013 10:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Use of Conference Room Policy

We were recently asked by a business if they could use our conference room
for training for three days.  Our office is only open two days a week so it
meant having someone

come in and cover the office for two extra days.  Unfortunately, we do not
have a policy pertaining to this and we might have gotten slightly taken
advantage of : )

Going forward we would like to create a policy that addresses this.  Does
anyone have a document they would be willing to share with information such
as cost for the day?

Do you charge extra if someone has to come  in and cover additional
(non-office) hours?

Thank you for any advice you might have.

Karen Clinger

Town Clerk

Town of Lowell

2170 VT RTE 100