Well, I am someone who considers himself a Marxist, who despises Ayn
Rand, who works collectively and has done so for my entire life, and
who featured H. Bruce Franklin on my radio show "Steal This Radio"
and his terrific book "The most important fish in the sea", I don't
see what you are getting at here, nor how it is in response to
anything that I wrote, which is presumably your intent. Or am I
missing something. (Probably.)

Mitchel