It worked!

From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Romsted, Laurence
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2013 6:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Maybe You Can Help

All:

This is a test.  Herb has, in principle, restored me to the SftP list after my email at Rutgers was changed.

In exchange he challenged me to send something that exposes anti-people science or exemplifies SftP.

For this test, I will do neither.  Instead I will send a video from 98% that is entertaining, political and informative (it can be done).  There are more videos below the main one.  I am hopeful that a new era of political art is about to to kablooey.  (great word!)

If this works, I will send something uplifting next. :)

Go here:  http://other98.com/this-halloween-a-nightmare-on-wall-street/

Larry