Thanks Maeve!  I tried searching online, but I couldnít find any info about where she was banded.  I saw another one with a neck band yesterday, but I canít make out the ID.  Looks like C75, Iím guessing itís TC75, but I canít tell.  I reported it too, with the blurry images.  Thanks again for the info.

http://imageshack.us/a/img822/2564/jnd2.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img191/6386/r9ck.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img819/2682/oz9m.jpg

Bob