Hi all,
The business librarian at my institution received the following question
from a Professor in the School of Management. I apologize because I don't
have much in terms of background-- I believe they are doing a research
project looking at success/failure of stage 3 clinical trials and stock
price-- but I thought I'd send it out and see if anyone on the list had any
particular insight.

*We are looking into companies that issue special protocol assessments with
the FDA. It is imperative that we know whether or not these companies for
certain adopt these special protocol assessments.*

Thanks so much,
--
Claire Sharifi

Reference Librarian, Liaison to the School of Nursing and Health Professions
Gleeson Library | Geschke Learning Center
University of San Francisco
(415) 422-5399

Skype: cosharifi