My director showed me this app, which is like a free version of Up To Date.
 Has anyone used it?  What do you think?

--
Mary Spalding, MA, MLIS
Program Coordinator

"Like" us on Facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Western-Maryland-AHEC/132988616755607

“The health of the people is really the foundation upon which all their
happiness and all their powers as a state depend.”  --Benjamin Disraeli

Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this electronic
message is confidential and intended to be for the addressee only; if you
are not the intended recipient, please delete the message and contact the
sender.