Hello on this Friday afternoon,

A couple people asked if I would summarize, so I will try. For me, the following are probably the best suggestions. Thank you to everyone who took the time to reply.

Reading: Harrison's or Cecil's, ACP Pier, Washington Manual series, 5-minute Consult.

Also Audio Digest (we don't get that anymore)

The med students and the pharmacy resident are very willing to answer my questions, and I'm getting more comfortable exposing my ignorance. I'm chronically curious, and often feel as though I want/need to know everything about whatever subject I'm interested in; that can be a little frustrating.

Chris
Christine Fleuriel, MSLIS VA Maine Healthcare System 1 VA Center Augusta ME 04330
207.623.8411 ext 5626

Practicing anticipatory librarianship every day.

LIBRARIANS ON CALL:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to get assistance 8-4
vaww.visn1.knowledgelibrary.va.gov<http://vaww.visn1.knowledgelibrary.va.gov/>