I guess I've never understood the difference.  Would someone please explain?

Thanks, Diana Peduzzi (still learning after 3 years)

On 12/6/2013 10:00 AM, Clerk, ChelseaTown wrote:
Good Morning Fellow Clerks and Treasurers,

Thank you for all the help you have provided me  in the past when I post on the muninet, but I think I will start using the VMCTA list serve in the future for any request for information since it is only for Clerk and Treasurers who wish to speak to each other. I hope to see you there.

Best Wishes,

Karen J. Lathrop
Town Clerk
PO Box 266