The City has received several interested inquiries into a safe we have for sale.  Since no price was indicated in the original e-mail, the City manager has decided that he will accept bids for the safe until Tuesday, December 10 until 4:30.  The details on the safe are:

Mosler Model #01
Serial No: 26265-4
Measurements: 45" W x 27"D x 64"H
Weight: over 2,000 lbs.
Combination lock
3 moveable shelves (bottom of vault makes 4 shelves)
The buyer assumes all responsibility for picking up and transporting the safe to its new destination.

If you have any questions or want to see pictures of the safe, please contact me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.  If anyone wants to stop by and view the safe from now until Tuesday afternoon, please let me know and I can arrange a time.

I will keep all bids confidential until we close the bidding at 4:30.

Now the legal talk:  The City reserves the right withdrawal the safe from the bidding process.

Donna
Donna Kinville
South Burlington City Clerk
802-846-4119

Notice - Under Vermont's Public Records Act, all e-mail, e-mail attachments as well as paper copies of documents received or prepared for use in matters concerning City business, concerning a City official or staff, or containing information relating to City business are likely to be regarded as public records which may be inspected by any person upon request, unless otherwise made confidential by law. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by return email. Thank you for your cooperation.