I would make a note on the original mortgage and do new cards for the documents.





From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Julie Sharon
Sent: Tuesday, December 10, 2013 12:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Recordings


Rec’d two recordings today that I’m unsure how to record.  An Assumption of Liability Agreement and a Release of Obligor, that both refer to the original mortgage document.

Should the cards and book be marked with the new recording information or are new cards necessary?  Thanks.



Julie Sharon
Town Clerk & Treasurer
Wallingford Town Clerk's Office
75 School Street
Wallingford, VT 05773
Phone (802) 446-2336
Fax (802) 446-3174