Has anyone gotten their pet dealer’s licenses forms yet, if so where did you get them. If I am understanding this right We no longer use the other two licenses (the special license and the kennel license forms) Right? Just use the

Pet Dealer’s License.

Linda

Linda L. Nunn, Groton Town Clerk

1476 Scott Hwy.

Groton, VT 05046

802-584-3276 Phone / Fax #

Office hours:

Monday, Tuesday & Thursday

8:30 am to 12:30 pm & 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm

Wednesday & Friday 8:30 am to 12:30 pm