Thanks everyone who gave me feedback.  I fixed the direction link which was
broken, and added new last minute submissions from our 4 brave Vermont
educator host.

So now all that's left to do is to make sure your school is represented on
the Virtual Gallery along with other Vermont  classrooms.  THANK YOU TO
ORCHARD SCHOOL for being the first to SHARE!  Nice job, Donna!

Here is the blurb I'm hoping you will send out.
Let's make sure our school participation in Hour of Code is present in this
Think About Code  project!  It's easy to share if you follow the super easy
direction on the Share page!
http://goo.gl/32uWkR

"Thousands of Vermont students are joining the millions of students who
will be participating in Hour of Code December 9 - 13.  Learn how you can
contribute pics, samples of oode, projects that your students are creating
to the Vermont Think About Code Virtual Gallery set up for this
 international event.   Not only will you find directions for sharing at
this website, you will also find 4 special Hour of Code Challenges created
by Vermont educators for Vermont students (from early elementary to high
school) .  Its not too late to join  or 'watch at
www.ConnectedVoices.org<http://www.connectedvoices.org/>
  or
go directly to the Vermont Think About Code project at http://goo.gl/32uWkR

--