Jeez I hope Ray doesn't revile his source. If he would reveal his source,
then, if we don't like the reviewer, we can then revile him or her.

--

*Cameron Cross *         Technology Coordinator          Bernice A. Ray
School    26 Reservoir Rd.   Hanover, NH   03755   603 643 6655 x245
http://www.rayschool.org/