I've put my Intro to Maker course up. The credit cost matches the UVM rate.
I'm excited to teach it! The class is all online, with some field trips. It
begins January 3rd, but we'll start slowly the first week while everyone
gets settled.

To see more info, or sign up, scroll down at:

http://gradschool.marlboro.edu/admissions/application/cep

Email me with any questions.

I'm seeing a lot of positive energy as Adam Provost and I contact the key
Makers in Vermont.  I'm noticing that the Vermont Maker movement and the
EdTech community haven't had much communication. The Maker thread we're
going to have at Dynamic Landscapes in May is going to be very well timed.

Also, our other Winter courses are open for registration.

   - Making Mobile Media for Educators with Lucie
   - Facilitating Online Learning (Moodle)
   - Instructional Design

--

*Caleb Clark*