I used iDrive https://www.idrive.com/index.html at MSJ and FHUHS is also
using it.  works out well for network storage.  For many teachers I am
moving toward making them put their stuff on GAFE if they want it backed up.

*   [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> | (802) 772-0003*
*   Google Apps For Education Certified Trainer*
*My Sites*
 ~ Edlisten.com ~ Educational Podcast
 ~ AskBj.net ~ Online Training and Ed Tech Resources

gClassFolders <https://sites.google.com/a/askbj.net/edlisten-resources/my-resources/gclassfolders>~
Create Google folders for your class.