At CSSU, use the Barracuda appliance.  We have two- one backs up CVU and
Hinesburg and the other one backs up Williston, Shelburne, Charlotte and
Central office- all through our VPN's.  Each backs up about 2TB of data.
The first time it runs, a full backup is done and can take several days to
protect bandwidth but after that, a file server is backed up in anywhere
from 10 minutes to 25 minutes since it does incremental backups.  We backup
select folders for databases on workstations of admin assistants in
addition to the regular server stuff.  From the appliance, the data backs
up to Barracuda's cloud for offsite storage of our data.  Managing it is
done through a web browser- restoring files could not be easier.

Mike