I was talking with our PowerSchool rep about another issue and I touched on
where the reporting module for Vermont was at. Most states have a working
module and it would make things so much better if we weren't exporting
uploading data by hand. He says that the resistance has been from the
Vermont side in getting the module operational and that Vermont has been
tossing around different ideas, such as a state wide SIS (I haven't heard
that, maybe I am behind the times).

Anyone have the scoop on what is going on? If nothing else, I'd like to
voice support in getting Pearson's state reporting module going.

Chris Moody
Director of Technology
Springfield School District
802-885-7921