I would LOVE that.  Everything I have heard from Pearson is the same.  "We
would love to add Vermont, but the state won't work with us on getting it
going".  At PSU Pearson said they provide an engineer specifically assigned
to the state that is getting set up (each state gets their own during the
build phase).

Let me know how I can help,

*Larry Dougher*
Chief Information Officer