I believe that the state tried to get a grant a few years ago to implement
a statewide student management system, but did not get an award.  Peter
Drescher can probably enlighten...?

Steve Jarrett
District Technology Supervisor
Chittenden East Supervisory Union
802-858-1729

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 11:24 AM, Christopher Moody <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I was talking with our PowerSchool rep about another issue and I touched
> on where the reporting module for Vermont was at. Most states have a
> working module and it would make things so much better if we weren't
> exporting uploading data by hand. He says that the resistance has been from
> the Vermont side in getting the module operational and that Vermont has
> been tossing around different ideas, such as a state wide SIS (I haven't
> heard that, maybe I am behind the times).
>
> Anyone have the scoop on what is going on? If nothing else, I'd like to
> voice support in getting Pearson's state reporting module going.
>
> Chris Moody
> Director of Technology
> Springfield School District
> 802-885-7921

This e-mail may contain information protected under the Family Educational
Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). If this e-mail contains student information
and you are not entitled to access such information under FERPA, please
notify the sender. Federal regulations require that you destroy this e-mail
without reviewing it and you may not forward it to anyone.