Hmm.  Seems that this problem had occurred before the latest firmware
update.

If I get your suggestion, if I were to upgrade Firmware to the current for
these, I should downgrade to ANY firmware then re-upgrade in order to make
the current firmware work correctly?

Thanks for the suggestion, I will see if I can accomplish this...

Keith