Is learning Google APPS Script on  your bucket list?

Then have we got the deal for you!
Charlie MacFadyn and his students have just finished the last high school
 tutorial for Vermont's Think About CODE series being launched tomorrow.
And they would like to INVITE YOU-- yes we said YOU (not just your
students- YOU) to take the challenge!
Check out these great Google Apps Script tutorials made by our very own
Vermont students
goo.gl/KMJDcX

And while you're at it.  how about spreading the word out and  volunteering
to help some classrooms in your school trying one of the challenges.  We're
still uploading files, but the rest will be ready and accessible from
www.ConnectedVoices.org

 The HIGH SCHOOL challenge from CVU kids is READY for YOU! NOW!

Go ahead.. take the challenge.
Hour of Code is for everyone

Lucie d  & Charlie MacFadyen

--