Hi All,

I'm in the process of finding a laptop for teachers that won't break the bank.  I'm also hoping to find a similar (or the same device for our students) as we start heading toward 1:1.

I'm just curious whether anyone has used the Lenovo Thinkpad x131e.  I'd want it to run Windows instead of Chrome OS so we can install software.

I'm not married to any tool right now--just exploring.

Thanks
Tony

Tony Galle
Director of Education Technology
Rice Memorial High School
Google Voice: 802-662-3586

"What we need today and in the future are citizens who can wield the tools of technology to solve complex problems. " -- George Lucas