Time to clean out some storage areas.  It could be Christmas for some
lucky person in need of network switches!  They are older 10/100 HP
switches, but still very good and reliable (I think that HP is still
supporting them with a lifetime warranty/maintenance).  The only cost for
you is the time to come get them!  Let me know.  The area needs to be
cleaned out soon.

HP 4000M
5 - switch boxes
25 - 8 port 10/100 modules