I use most of tools posted here, and I learned about a few more, thanks.

I would add that for all online courses/credit there is Vermont Virtual at: http://www.vtvlc.org/

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 3:27 PM, Maria Forman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We are looking for online programs to support student's learning. Twinfield is a PreK-12 school.  We presently have a subscription to Study Island and feel that there must be something better out there.
Thanks,
Maria
Maria Forman
Twinfield Union School
106 Nasmith Brook Road
Plainfield, VT  05667
(802) 426-3213 x222

Confidentiality Notice

The information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is confidential,
constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only for the use of the addressee. The information in this e-mail is also protected by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school
district policies.  Any unauthorized use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
at [log in to unmask] or return e-mail, and delete any copies of this message immediately.

--

Caleb Clark
[log in to unmask] | 802-258-9207 | Bio