Hey folks..

UVM has two students that are enthused about and committed to coming out to some schools this week.  If you are a school in Chittenden County and want a UVM computer science to come out and visit and help/assist/speak with your students, contact me or Robert Snapp directly at UVM. [log in to unmask]  Even if you are not from Chittenden county, let us know and maybe we can find some other students from higher ed to assist.  It will depend on the student.

Let's take advantage of this opportunity.

Thanks...

Peter

Peter Drescher
Education Technology Coordinator