Make sure to check out the updates on Think About Code Vermont website at

goo.gl/32uWkR

We are in Day 2 of an exciting week getting our students to Think About Code in Vermont.

Vermont  has gone from 85 to 113 schools participating in Hour of Code in the past few days! Go Vermont!

I have updated the list of participating schools listed from Hour of Code on the
Think About Code Vermont   goo.gl/32uWkR

It's great to have your school listed.  Let's not sure tell the world your school is involved.  SHOW them your involved!

You can  add pictures, code screenshots, student Voice, descriptions of what we're doing by sharing these on the Think About Code Vermont site.  using the detailed directions outlined at goo.gl/32uWkR

I've added 2 NEW Ways to Share

1)  a VoiceThread for students to add their voice as they comment about their experience in Hour of Code for our 60 Vermont VoiceThread  using schools

2)  a link to a blog that  contains pictures and descriptions submitted .
http://thinkaboutcode.blogspot.com/
You can add comments directly on that blog to encourage those who have shared so far  AND you can send in YOUR post via email directly by emailing your pics, screenshots, and/or descriptions of participation to [log in to unmask]
(Don't forget to remove personal info from your signature and add the word CODE in the subject line of your email.
See the example from  Donna at Orchard School  and Dayle at Georgia Elementary/Middle School already shared  at

Thanks Donna and Dayle for taking being amongst the first to share.

Thanks to everyone who has provided feedback and encouragement.

Special Thanks especially to Phyllis Tate, Eli Rosenberge, Matt Allen, and Charlie MacFayden for modeling  by sharing their design for an Hour of Code project that students can participate in.

Please SHOW the World that VERMONT students can CODE!

Let's see how many Day 2 participants we can showcase.

Go Vermont!

Lucie

--
Lucie deLaBruere