Thank you Peter, and Lucie

I am not able to travel but if people would like some help with using
Google Apps Scrip, I would be happy to help as much as I can.

If people are looking for projects and would like to build an integrated
script to work with gClassFolders through the
gClassHub<http://www.gclassfolders.com/gclasshub>,
I will help get it published.

*   [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> | (802) 772-0003*
*   Google Apps For Education Certified Trainer*
*My Sites*
 ~ Edlisten.com ~ Educational Podcast
 ~ AskBj.net ~ Online Training and Ed Tech Resources

gClassFolders <https://sites.google.com/a/askbj.net/edlisten-resources/my-resources/gclassfolders>~
Create Google folders for your class.

On Wed, Dec 11, 2013 at 9:04 AM, Drescher, Peter <[log in to unmask]