Ray you must revile your source, Please!!!   I even tried calling my Dell
Rep and he didn't have any information.

P.S. Kevin no longer is the dell rep for VT.

*   [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> | (802) 772-0003*
*   Google Apps For Education Certified Trainer*
*My Sites*
 ~ Edlisten.com ~ Educational Podcast
 ~ AskBj.net ~ Online Training and Ed Tech Resources

gClassFolders <https://sites.google.com/a/askbj.net/edlisten-resources/my-resources/gclassfolders>~
Create Google folders for your class.