Ray you must revile your source, Please!!! † I even tried calling my Dell Rep and he didn't have any information. † †

P.S. Kevin no longer is the dell rep for VT.

† †[log in to unmask]†|†(802) 772-0003
†Google Apps For Education Certified Trainer
My Sites
~ Edlisten.com~†Educational Podcast
†~†AskBj.net ~ Online Training and Ed Tech Resources
†~ VTed.org ~ Vermont's Personal Learning Network

gClassFolders†~ Create Google folders for your class.