I too am struggling with best practices for 1:1 insurance.  I know the
state did the consortium for the devices but I am wondering if Peter could
organize a statewide tech insurance plan that schools could buy into.

*   [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> | (802) 772-0003*
*   Google Apps For Education Certified Trainer*
*My Sites*
 ~ Edlisten.com ~ Educational Podcast
 ~ AskBj.net ~ Online Training and Ed Tech Resources

gClassFolders <https://sites.google.com/a/askbj.net/edlisten-resources/my-resources/gclassfolders>~
Create Google folders for your class.

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 9:16 AM, Bryan Thompson <[log in to unmask]