I too am struggling with best practices for 1:1 insurance.  I know the state did the consortium for the devices but I am wondering if Peter could organize a statewide tech insurance plan that schools could buy into.

   [log in to unmask] | (802) 772-0003
My Sites
 ~ Edlisten.com Educational Podcast

gClassFolders ~ Create Google folders for your class.