Um, weak how? I haven't found any actual reviews -† I don't know of anyone who has used one. Can you provide a link to a review?

It sounds like it may have two small improvements over the Acer c720 (2nd usb3 port, larger battery) but otherwise follows their basic configuration. I'm looking forward to trying their Pocketcloud app to see what that's all about.

thanks,
steve