I'm surprise I don't see ONE with 802.11ac yet.  Every Mac laptop and a lot of Windows PCs have 802.11ac.  Hopefully by summer purchasing time there will be some new ones with the next-gen wireless standard.

Thanks,

Larry Dougher
Chief Information Officer
Information Technology Services
Windsor Southeast Supervisory Union
127 State Street, Windsor, VT 05089
Email | Google+Twitter | LinkedIn | (802) 674-8336